Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Gorgeous new hairstyles @ A Wild Hair

There are so many gorgeous new hairstyles at A Wild Hair, I can't even show you all of them here.  I'm going to put in a few more pictures over the next few days, but the first one I want to show you is Ambar.
Ambar comes in 8 colors, and is so delightfully flexi and shiny, it just makes everything else look good that you're wearing.  The blonde reminds me a lot of pictures of Marilyn Monroe, and it is so flattering!

Besides Ambar, I've added about 10 new styles since opening the newly expanded A Wild Hair store.  The old building was so crowded, and there was just no place to expand.  So...
I moved another island next to MIA Island, just to put in the new building.  The new island is called Hairtopia--and you know that means it is going to be THE place for great hair in SL.  There is lots of great hair for women, and also a good selection of men's hairstyles.  I have put up a bunch of Midnight Mania boards and some Subscribe-O-Matic membership kiosks, so do come visit & click on both.

I added Subscribe-O-Matic to give A Wild Hair its own group (besides the MIA "West World" group.)  The West World group will continue, and will be the place to find out about hunts and specials and group grifts for MIA Island.  The Subscribe-O-Matic group for A Wild Hair is great, because it doesn't use up one of your llimited SL groups, and it does give me a place to let you know about new hairstyles and to send out special group gifts for the people who are interested in hair, but not necessarily everything else that is going on in the West World group. I'd love to have you join the "A Wild Hair" group--you can certainly belong to both groups if you're interested.  I will not be sending out daily notices to the A Wild Hair group--so don't worry about being buried under group notices.  I do plan to  make it an especially rewarding group for its members--I know how much I like great free trial items, and I'm pretty sure you do, too!

BTW--if you like the dress I'm wearing in the pictures of the Ambar hair, it is in Chez GiGi in 7 colors (this one is silver), and it's called Jacie.