Saturday, February 6, 2010

So Much Hair in "A Wild Hair" I'm running out of space!

Here's a photo of my latest hair, now available at A Wild Hair.  There's another new one coming tomorrow--and I've added 5 others in the last week.  I'm going to be expanding the store soon, so please excuse the crowding, but I hope you'll enjoy the wealth of new hairstyles in gorgeous colors and styles.
Evelina hair comes in black, brown, blonde, red, cocoa, and platinum blonde. I love the way it dips long in the front to frame your face, while the shorter sides and back keep this style from sticking through your body in some poses.

BTW, if you like the dress I'm wearing in the pictures of the Evelina hair above, it's one of the most popular dresses in the PixelDolls Outlet Depot.  Sucre Flexidress in Jade (and only 99 Lindens--wow!)