Sunday, September 27, 2009

7 Hot & Gorgeous New Dresses at the MIA PixelDolls Outlet Depot

Just inside the door on the right, you will find the latest creations from PixelDolls, all at the astounding price of just 99 Lindens Each! Check out the pictures, or come in to see them. If you love PixelDolls, you are gonna love these dresses!




Visit the MIA PixelDolls Outlet Depot here:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/MIA/208/51/23

Another new dress at PixelDolls Outlet Depot--Wow--8 new PixelDolls dresses in one day!



This one is called Boho Rose. It comes in 9 colors, and you can wear it with jeans, too. It makes a very cool top (see pictures left & below.)


BTW--do you love those boots? They are only 99 Lindens in Alanis' store at MIA--and they come in a TON of colors.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/152/28/23 is the link to Alanis' store.

Join the MIA West World Group to get information about new products, group gifts, & news about hunts. You can join by visiting MIA & clicking on a group joiner sign, or you can send me an email at giselegrizot@gmail.com. I'm planning to start another blog for the PixelDolls store, and set up a Subscribe-o-Matic group for the MIA PixelDolls Outlet & for Chez GiGi. Let me know if you would be interested. You can drop me an IM or notecard inworld, or send me an email. I am loving these new outfits, and I can't wait to see my customers enjoying them, too :)